So what's it all about?!!

Rants about life in general, possibly some stories in my head that need to be out to give more space for the rest of my thoughts!!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Blimey!

Have just read some of the other blog's on this site. People have some pretty strong views on the world!

Is it right to impose what you think on everybody else? Fair enought, have your opinion, but do you need to ram it down people's throats?

I don't think there is anything in this world that makes me mad enough to rant about it on here (am I ranting now?!). How annoyed have you got to be to bitch about the world and the way it is, then write about it here, where frankly, not that many people are going to see it. How is that going to help your cause? If it bothers you that much, go out and actively do something about it instead of moaning!

Other people seem to use it as free advertising for whatever they are selling - fair enough! It costs nothing and you can send the link to anyone you like - good marketing sense I s'pose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home