So what's it all about?!!

Rants about life in general, possibly some stories in my head that need to be out to give more space for the rest of my thoughts!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

So what's it all about?!!

Hmm, the gym!! Have joined a gym in the hope of losing some weight and getting fit - a bit of toning!! Have been 3 times this week in my lunch hour (how's that for committment?!), and am going climbing on Saturday so that 4 lots of exercise in 1 week!

Does it really make that much difference to your life exercising? At the moment, I just ache! I'm trying to have a baby, and have been told that if I get fit and all that, it will help me during pregnancy, plus my tummy won't be so saggy afterwards! Which I suppose makes sense...

Why do all these stupid women in the public eye, e.g. Victoria Beckham, Jordan, feel the need to spring back into shape immediately? Do they not realise the pressure it puts on normal people? Women are then going to think its 'normal' to be that way. The impression it creates is wrong.

Right, that's me now off the soap box...and off to the gym again!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Father O'Blivion said...

Hello. Good luck with the baby. All the fun is in the trying don't you think ? :)

Being a little fit should help with childbirth methinks.

Anyhow...just thought...seeing as I read your posts...that I'd contribute my 'tuppence worth'.

Oh...as for stupid woman celebrities putting pressure on normal women like yourself to spring back into shape ?

You cited Victoria Beckham and Jordan as examples...well...are they *normal* women ?

Hehehehee Methinks not...

All the best lass.

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home