So what's it all about?!!

Rants about life in general, possibly some stories in my head that need to be out to give more space for the rest of my thoughts!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So how do you really know when enough is enough?!!

Sometimes, life just tires you out for no real reason - do you find that? Exhausting. The grind, the responsibility, the relentlessness.

When you are young, a child really, you are too young and naïve to appreciate your youth and the cliche of youth being wasted on the young becomes true. Its tragic and heart breaking at the same time.

I look at my son and want the world for him - to give him the world actually, and it kills me to know the anguish he will go through at times growing up. I still feel that anguish only it becomes worse when motherhood arrives!

Humanity is so tough - just being us. My dog has a great life! Eating, sleeping, barking, digging - simple no hassle no responsibility, very much like childhood. If only we stayed that way longer...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger raindrops said...

I agree, life can be tough sometimes, unbearable even. That's why we need breaks, a cup of tea in the garden, a fancy manicure just for the fun of it, a walk by the river or perhaps re-reading a favorite book. Recharging batteries really.

Motherhood is definitely about worries and anxieties for your children. Wishing you more days of playful delight and fewer ones of anxiety with yours.

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home